Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's a dog eat cat eat bird world

http://www.888dag.com/
Bonkers here this morning when Max found a really big baby magpie wandering around our garden that had fallen out of the nest. It needed flying lessons - badly.
I had to coach it up to the next level, the next, the next... while Max (aka The Kind of Darlinghurst) tried stalking it. Meanwhile the doberman next door was sticking its snout through the fence to capture the action.
All ended well (in the episode I saw), with me and Baby Magpie's parents coaching it up to the roof of next door's cubby house and then into the tree above that. At the end of the episode, everyone with wings fluttered off, Max stomped off back inside and I put a few bricks against the gate to next door's place, so I don't come home one night to a tragedy involving the King.
I took some films, so watch youtube for the miniseries (two parts).

No comments: